- To provide a first class education to families with primary aged children from Bishops Cleeve and the surrounding villages.
- To offer a caring, secure school that promotes strong values where children learn respect for themselves and others and where good behaviour is the norm.
- To be a place where children and adults feel they make a contribution and are valued as individuals.
- To work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the community.
- To enable all children to do their best in body, mind, heart and spirit, so that they can make their best contribution to society.
We want every child to be safe and happy in our school and believe that everybody has the right to:
- feel safe, cared for and respected.
- be able to learn to the best of their ability and to fully develop whatever skills they possess.
- be treated equally irrespective of gender, race, physical characteristics or any other factors.
- learn and play without disruption.
Everyone is expected to:
- be responsible for their own behaviour.
- respect the rights of others.
- share and demonstrate our values.