To apply go to the Gloucestershire County Council website
We are seeking a candidate who:
– Has the willingness and motivation to develop your role in line with the changing needs of the child.
– Ideally has a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, however Level 2 qualifications will be considered.
– Ideally has at least 2 years experience as a Teaching Assistant, however applications from candidates with less than 2 years experience will be considered.
– Has experience of supporting children with complex Special educational needs on a one to one basis.
– Is able to confidently implement bespoke interventions, facilitate small group work or support individually in a whole class setting.
– Has good IT skills and are able to use educational software programmes proficiently to support the learning of children.
– Is able to work flexibly with class teachers when supporting class teaching objectives.
– Is a team worker with good communication skills, a high level of commitment and personal initiative.
This position is fixed term for the duration of statement for SEN. The position is for 25 hours a week (term time only). Please complete the standard application form available from the GCC Website and return to the Head Teacher Mrs Karen Lewis at the school.