At Grangefield School we have high expectations of all our children. We are committed to educating in a holistic way focusing on the social, moral, creative and artistic as well as the academic. We hold six core values close to us and embed these values into everything we do.
- Friendship – we welcome everyone into our school community learning and playing together.
- Respect – we show consideration and thoughtfulness for others and our environment.
- Responsibility – we look after others and ourselves.
- Honesty and Trust – we tell the truth and do what is right.
- Excellence – we strive to become exceptional learners.
- Determination – we believe in ourselves and never give up.